What is the treatment for chronic pain due to meniscus tear in left knee and herniated bulging disk in neck?

Chronic pain with all my records. Two auto injuries at work. : Female Age : 46 I'm looking for a pain doc or internal med doc who will prescribe my percocets and do injections ( epidural). I have back, hip, nerve pain down my left leg, meniscus tear in left knee (had surgery), ankle and foot surgery; not to mention left and right shoulder rotator cuff tears (had left shoulder surgery) , and need right shoulder surgery soon. I had an autoimmune blood test done which showed I have joint issues. I am in pain 24/7, also with migraines and neck c5-7 herniated bulging disk. I use to get Percocet 30s @ 5 to 6 a day, now I can't find a doctor to take care of me anymore, especially with my meds. I have no quality of life anymore. I can't work, nor finish the 7 classes I have left to get my bachelor degree due to debilitating pain. The pain drives me totally nuts. Can a doctor help me out there so I can somewhat have my life back?
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Pain needs management Detailed Answer: Hello Mr XXXX! I am Dr S XXXXXXX and i am sorry for your troubles you had been through. No wonder you need a lot of pain management and a good doctor near by. Mr XXXXXXX due to your country issues i am afraid i cant provide you with the prescription of percocet but i can guide you what to do what not to. As you need a chronic pain management specialist so do a rheumatologist. Percocet has oxycodones in it. And this can be prescribed only in states so i think i will not be able to as i am thousands miles away from states.But what i can do is to listen to you every word you say and try to find a solution by guiding you and making the ways for you. I can also provide you the doctors list near by you and i can give you tips regarding management of these pains. Mr XXXXXXX ou need a management plan and that is to be devised by a team of doctors comprising rheumatologist, chronic pain management specialist and dietitians as diet and lifestyle modifications can change the fate a lot, and last but not the least a physiotherapist. Mr XXXXXXX world of pain management is way broader than percocet. i request you to think broad and find other least damaging ways to help you pain. Trust me you will find many once you start looking for them. Seek the Professionalists and let them decide what is best for you. Kindly consider my humble advice. I want you to get pain free but just oxycodone is not a solution. Mr davi if you have any more queries please feel free to ask other wise i request you to kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Regards dr s XXXXXXX Regards Dr S XXXXXXX