What is the treatment for burning bumps on my scalp and neck?
User rating for this question
my scalp and back of my neck have small bumps that burn and itch. They appear sometimes in patches, some are single. with progression they develop clear liquid and then flatten out a bit and become like scaly sores. the pain and itching is horrid. I cant find relief from any treatments I've tried. can you help me?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: please send pictures Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic. From your history and description, the possibilities could be scalp folliculitis, scalp psoriasis or pediculosis capitis ( head lice) with secondary eczematisation. It would be better if you could send pictures of the sores so we can assess better. Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Acid reflux coughing and mucus
- Neck bumps treatment
- What is the treatment for painful tender bumps on scalp
- Neutralizing stomach acid experiments
- Treatment for bumps on scalp
- Acid reflux gerd symptoms
- Crusty sores on face
- Small crusty spots on legs
- Crusty scabs on legs
- Crust on vaginal skin
- Acidic vaginal fluids
- Bumps on scalp crysral meth treatment
- Hard crusty patch on skin
- Parietal cell acid secretion
- Soreness on scalp neck crunching anxiety causes and treatment