What is the treatment for burning bumps on my scalp and neck?
User rating for this question
my scalp and back of my neck have small bumps that burn and itch. They appear sometimes in patches, some are single. with progression they develop clear liquid and then flatten out a bit and become like scaly sores. the pain and itching is horrid. I cant find relief from any treatments I've tried. can you help me?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: please send pictures Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic. From your history and description, the possibilities could be scalp folliculitis, scalp psoriasis or pediculosis capitis ( head lice) with secondary eczematisation. It would be better if you could send pictures of the sores so we can assess better. Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Neck bumps treatment
- What is the treatment for painful tender bumps on scalp
- Does follihair tablet cause initial shedding
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of loryna?
- Treatment for bumps on scalp
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of ranexa?
- Is my teeth fillings causing rash
- Spicy foods cause skin rash
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of rotarix?
- Can hot flushes cause thinning hair
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of pylera?
- Bumps on scalp crysral meth treatment
- Soreness on scalp neck crunching anxiety causes and treatment
- Is tingling of hands or feet a side effect of ropinirole?
- Does flutivate cause steroid induced rosacea