What is the treatment for bumps and bruises on head?

I've already asked this question. I'm on warfarin. I have had a bump on the head and the bruises have spread across my face. I've got to go out for Christmas. is there anything to ease or remove the bruises. I have iced the wound. I'm not suffering much pain., I've been to a Dr but that's informative but not much help. thank you in anticipation. I've stopped the warfarin, but Dr. has started it for me again. will this help?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Thrombophob gel Detailed Answer: Hello, Bump and bruise resolve by themselves. There are no absolute treatment available to take care of this issue. But I suggest my patients thrombophob gel. It is generally tried for superficial thrombosis and related skin clots. Discuss with your pharmacist / doctor about this gel. It might help early resolution. Also stick to instruction of your doctor regarding warfarin , as self modifications can cause serious side effects Hope this help.Regards