What is the treatment for Urinary tract infection?
User rating for this question
I feel burning sensation and itching while passing urine. I think I m having bladder infection because some time blood comes out with urine. In two months this is second time. I m trying for pregnancy also. I m taking citralka, which antibiotics I need to take
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer: This is due to acute Cystitis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have acute infection of the bladder (Cystitis). Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to. Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.and later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report. Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician. Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria. Dr.Patil. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Can i take elavil for cystitis, interstitial ?
- Will mandelamine treat cystitis prophylaxis ?
- Laparotomy 10 weeks ago now swollen
- Top 10 iron drinks for anemia
- Rbc 4 10 abnormal
- What is a urinary tract infection
- Wysolone 10 and allergy
- Amitone 10 mg it control anxiety
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Will co trimoxazole treat e. coli infection ?
- Urinary tract infection amoxicillin treatment
- What is the treatment for urinary tract infection
- Can i take urispas for detrusor instability ?
- Esbl urinary tract infection treatment
- Can i take primsol for cystitis prophylaxis ?