What is the treatment for Parkinson's disease?

What can I give my husband for his beginning Parkinson? Homopations please. His right hand is shake.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sinemet + Symmetrel Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. Morbus Parkinson is a degenerative brain disease(central nervous system). This disease causes reducing of dopamine(brain neurotransmitter), that is followed by hand shaking, mood, cognition, and behavior problems. This disease is treated with: - Sinemet (Carbidopa + Levodopa 25 /250 mg) 1/2 pill four times a day (1/2 - 1/2 - 1/2 - 1/2), every 6 hours. The dosage is increased gradually. - Symmetrel (Amantadine) 100mg 1 pill twice a day. *Sinemet and Symmetrel are used together. You should contact a neurologist. Dr. Behar.