What is the treatment for MRSA of skin and does it cause bouts of rashes?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My brother has MRSA where as all Methicillin's tried have failed. We are now trying Bioplasma cell salts and 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide diluted properly. We haven't tried ingesting it yet but we are spraying it on his skin, nostrils, ears and body. His body has bouts of a rash that presents of tiny round raised rash like bumps that itch all over his body. We have been spraying them with HP and he says they itch all day long. Q? Does MRSA expose it's ugly face via these rashes and are we doing the right thing by spraying them HP? Also what do you think about the Cell Salts and HP usage? Please advise?
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 5 hours later
Brief Answer: No HP is not working for him Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. MRSA of skin needs to be treated with chlorhexidine body wash daily and mupirocin ointment . This is the worldwide recommendation. HP is becoming allergic in his case and my suggestion is to stop it. Biocells may be used additionally but not primarily. Regards Dr Arun
Follow-up: What is the treatment for MRSA of skin and does it cause bouts of rashes? 4 hours later
Dear Dr XXXXXXX Thank you for the reply. I noted your suggestions but the rash was always present before we ever started using the HP - Please reply <<<< As far as the Cell Salts go to use additionally but what to use Primarily? Thank you, Please reply....XXXX
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Mupirocin chlorhexidine Detailed Answer: Then it may not be due to go. Anyways these are the treatment for MRSA Mupirocin ointment locally. Chlorhexidine whole body bath daily for 10 days. If no improvement need vancomycin or linezolide but these are given as tablets and injections. Regards