What is the treatment for Erectile dysfunction?

Hello, my name is XXXXXXX and i just got married. i have problem with my married sex life, i am not able to get proper erection while doing intercourse. i just get aroused for very short time and when i start doing intercourse, i lose my errection, so i could not penetrate only. Also i have never masturbated in my life so my foreskin on my penis is intact, it does not fold back. so if i try to fold it back it pains. Also i have lot of stress in my personal life. kindly if you could please prescribe some medication for this
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 16 hours later
Brief Answer: 1st Foreskin on penis need examination & treatment Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. In treatment Erectile dysfunction (ED) first step is to identify cause of the problem. Erectile dysfunction can be a result of a psychological or physical problem or structural problems. Psychological causes: Most common cause in young patients. These include performance anxiety, emotional weakness, inferiority complex, stress. Physical causes: Include neurological disorders, alcoholism, drug abuse, hormonal imbalances, diabetes, hypertension, blood vessel disease and chronic diseases. Structural problems: In penis and foreskin (Phimosis, paraphimosis and short phrenulum) For normal erection it is necessary for foreskin of penis to slide over glans penis. If it is not, it cause pain and erectile dysfunction. Skin on top of the glans penis can occur in 2 condition: Phimosis and Short phrenulum. Phimosis is treated by circumscision and short phrenulum is treated by Z Plasty operation. Operation is simple and last for only 10-15 Minutes in local anesthesia. Both of these condition can be addressed by plastic surgeon or general surgeon. Stress in personal life also affect erection. But treatment for above structural problem required first for proper erection. Same time you can visit visit nearby psychiatrist for counseling, relaxation and stress management sessions. If you are in Gurgaon/Delhi NCR you can meet me for examination and treatment. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: What is the treatment for Erectile dysfunction? 6 hours later
Good day dr. mittal May I visit your clinic for my treatment or do I need to take appointment for that, I wish to visit today or tomorrow as I am in Gurgaon only
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, you can meet me today. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX You can meet me today between 5 to 8 pm in: Confidence Clinic, The Sapphire Mall, 248 (Second Floor), Opposite Omaxe city centre/ Orchid Petals, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurgaon (Haryana). Consultation Time: Friday (5-8 PM) and Sunday (3PM-5PM) Take care,