What is the treatment for Cushing's disease caused due to excessive intake of steroids?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
This is for Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Just to let you know I have appt. Dec11,2013. Sure hope you can figured out what is wrong with this old body.Now they are saying I have cushing disease cause from from too much steroid. I want my slate wipe clean and start all over fron head to toe.So I guess I will see you all then. Just hope we can get to the bottom of these problems I have.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes Cushing disease can occur due to steroid Detailed Answer: Hello I have studied your case. Yes Cushing disease can occur due to steroid supplement. You need proper clinical examination and medication accordingly. If you improve your immunity by healthy and fresh diet with high natural anti-oxidant then recovery is possible. I will advise you to take neurotropics like methylcobalamine Continue your treatment for osteoporosis, you can start nasal spray for bone building consulting your doctor. Many of my patients with multiple diseases find great relief by doing yoga, pranayama. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.