What is the treatment for ADHD?

Is there a way to get an online consultation for an ADHD diagnosis? I have been previously diagnosed but have been off meds for a while and would like to see if I can get restarted again as I feel it is causing me issues in my work life.
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer..given below Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. Being online doctors we have many limitations. We are not allowed to write any prescription for anybody. Since you would need prescription medicines for your ailment,we won't be able to help you. The best for you would be to consult a doctor personally,get yourself examined thoroughly and then get a proper prescription from him. This way,you can have a proper follow up also,which is not possible by any online doctor. I hope,you are able to get my point. Best of luck Thanks