What is the tiny blood blisters on the top of hands?

I have random tiny blood blisters that show up on my hands on a regular basis. Nearly all of these blood blisters appear on the tops of both hands. They are not the result of any pinch or other trama. My fingers tingle from time to time. I'm a 54 yr old male.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 33 minutes later
Dear Mr. Cdelabar,

Welcome to Health Care Magic. I shall try my best to resolve your queries.

I hope your weight is 240 pounds and not kilograms. But your height is good. Your BMI is about 30, considering the weight in pounds.You should aim to bring it down below 25.

You should get the level of Serum B12, Serum Folate and Serum TSH checked. Also Prothrombin Time, Bleeding TIme and Clotting Time.

The reason why I believe that you have Serum B Complex deficiency is that you have undergone Band Surgery. It is very common for those who have undergone Bariatric Surgery to have Serum B Complex deficiency. The tingling numbness would be because of Serum B12 deficiency. Another reason would be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which is very common in people who are over weight.
As for the blisters, they may occur in Serum B Complex deficiency.

I hope that you shall post me the reports, so that I can solve your queries in follow-up.