What is the suggested medicine for mild headache?

General Surgeon
Question
Thank you, I felt down stairs a wek ago, and I bled very litle , no vomiting no unconscious, but a wek later a feel a headache but very mild, is it worry some .
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should have had CT. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Head trauma is a very special kind of injury. Its because whole soft tissues are covered by a bone (skull). So you never know if the brain and blood vessels are somehow injured or not. Usually when there is any injury inside the skull, veins get ruptured. Bleeding from veins can be slow, so the symptoms may appear even 2 weeks after a trauma. Headache is one of such symptoms. Other are dizziness, nausea, blurred vision, tiredness. As it is huge risk leaving it alone, I suggest you to visit your doctor. Head CT should be done to rule out any life threatening problems. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.