What is the suggested medication for weight loss?

I have no insurance and am obese. Have tried the prescription phentermine in the past and need to start again . How do I go by getting this online?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, Phentermine is a prescription drug and cannot be prescribed online as you must be physically checked and run other tests to evaluate your health status. If you are obese and want to lose weight, lifestyle and diet changes are the very best steps to follow. There are some over-the-counter slim/weight loss herbal supplements you can try without prescription. However, I still remind you that exercising and diet changes are the best options for you without side effects. All the best for this End-of-Year! Dr.Benard
Follow-up: What is the suggested medication for weight loss? 30 minutes later
I understand..... what is the best over the counter I can help to curve my appetite?
Brief Answer: lifestyle and diet changes. Detailed Answer: Hi again, Thank you for following up. I usually advise my patients to do the right lifestyle and diet changes. If you failed on this, I'd advise to look for the following herbs as ingredients in the otc slimming supplements to curve your appetite: - green tea - cinnamon (be careful to look for Ceylon cinnamon) - licorice - fennel - ginseng - dandelion All the best! Dr.Benard