What is the suggested medication for thrush?

Hi I have just found out from my wife has thrush, see has been taking anti-Bs It would appear that I now have thrush as I have all the symptoms I have just got a tube of "Thrush Femme Cream" but I also have a tube of Trimovate, which would you recommend I use out of the too if any? Thank you for your time! A. I am a 54 year old male.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Trimovate cream Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query If I were to be your physician I would have sent the swab of the thrush of staining and culture before treatment. I treat thrush with 7 days of oral fluconozole and along with that topical Thrush femme cream cream twice daily for 2 weeks. Please avoid trimovate cream. I strongly suggest you to meet your physician for an examination before you start self medicating. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health and a speedy recovery Regards