What is the suggested medication for shoulder pain during sleep?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dear Sir and Madam, A months back I had a small accident where I went and hit a bus on the road. I had pain on my left shoulder. I took some pain killer medicine and the pain reduced to some extent but I have pain at the time of sleeping. I did not take any X-Ray to check. In this regards, kindly suggest me a medicine that can help me to get rid from the problem. Thanks and Regards XXXX
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: I will advise you to do MRI shoulder. Detailed Answer: Hello I have studied your case There is possibility of shoulder ligament injury. I will advise you to do MRI shoulder. When such patient come to us after investigation we rule out fracture,medication like enzomac plus can give good relief you can take consulting your doctor. Neurotropic medication[ tab methylcobalamine ] can help to reduce symptoms like tingling and numbness if you have. Physiotherapy will help to get pain relief. Wish you good health .If you have further query do not hesitate to ask. Take care.
Follow-up: What is the suggested medication for shoulder pain during sleep? 5 minutes later
Thank you very much sir. I will follow your advice.
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Take care.