What is the suggested medication for lump on head due to myeloma?

I have a lump on my head and is supposedly caused by myeloma. What should treatment be?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Lokesh K N 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs treatment based on diagnosis Detailed Answer: Hi, The lump alone can be due to plasmacytoma, so the diagnosis of myeloma needs a confirmation with Bone marrow aspiration/biopsy and serum/urine electrophoresis. If it’s a plasmacytoma, radiotherapy alone may suffice. If it’s a myeloma, then it needs chemotherapy including maintenance chemo till the progression of disease. Hope I have answered your question.