What is the suggested medication for low sperm count?
User rating for this question
medicines for low sperm count(please kindly point out single medicine even its one.thanks in advance.I know there is no medicine but if you know it will be great).
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No drugs have proved to increase sperm count. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have done your semen analysis and revealed sperm count to be low.( Oligispermia). As you are aware about the accepted truith that there is no medicine that has been scientifically proved to be effectively increase the sperm count. There are many drugs in the market who claim to increase the sperm count. One if these widely used is FerilAid which contains vitamins,Zinc,antioxidants ,minerals and amino acid. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- What is the suggested medication for low sperm count
- Hcg level not pregnant
- Tablets for thinning hair
- Nizoral for hair regrowth
- What are the symptoms of low sperm count?
- Blood blister inside urinary tract
- What is the treatment for low sperm count
- Purple bllod in urine
- Blood blisters on the testicals
- Tirosint and hair loss
- Genital pruritus genital moniliasis
- Drugs/medication for low sperm count
- What causes low sperm count
- Blisters in urinary trat
- Blisters in the urinary tract