What is the suggested medication for laryngopharyngeal reflux disease?

if someone has LRD reflux, what is the perscribed medicine/dosage?
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I presume you meant laryngopharyngeal reflux disease. For relief you need to take PPI medications. There are many different PPIs. You can take Nexium 20 mg twice daily half an hour before food. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini