What is the suggested medication for improving my skin complexion while suffering from diabetes?

Hi, can you pls suggest well proved creme or serum to whiten skin tone. I want to know this for my dad. He is diabetic. Over the time i have noticed, he has become really dark. his age 60 yrs plus. can you suggest something really good. Currently I bought him estee lauder night serum to improve his complexion but i do not see it working. pls advice best possible ways to improve his complexion. Best Rgds, XXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Melanorm Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. He can apply Melanorm. This contains Hydroquinone which is considered a skin bleaching agent known to improve the complexion no mater what the cause is. Also I would advice you father to apply a Sunscreen while is out in the sun. Let him apply the Melanorm twice daily after thoroughly washing. regards,