What is the suggested medication for erectile dysfunction?

i have a erectile dysfunction problem. i cannot get hard erection while entering into vagina. how can i get it . please suggest me any good tablet which doesnt have any side effect. Thankyou in advance
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be psychological issue,medications can help. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Unable to get or maintain erection is termed as erectile dysfunction.Erectile dysfunction is uncommon at your age.Commonly it is due to emotional or psychological issue. Most of my patient get well only with counselling and support from partner. If this fails then many medications can be help to achieve sufficient erection. Making life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking, and exercising more) can be helpful. If you are on some medications then work with doctors to select medications that do not impair erectile function. Some alternative treatments available are as follows but to considered only with consultation of doctor. Inserting medications into the urethra, Injecting medications into the corpora cavernosae, vacuum constrictive devices , penile prostheses etc. You should give try to counselling first and then try other treatment options. I hope I have been helpful to you, Please ask if there are any doubts. Regards.
Follow-up: What is the suggested medication for erectile dysfunction? 6 minutes later
i live in nagpur. where can i do counselling. can u suggest any good dr. for this treatment who can solve this problem.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: I personally dont know doctor in Nagpur. Detailed Answer: Sorry, unable to help you on this. Ideal would be to see your family doctor to get reference to proper doctor.As there are many fake claims made by different individuals. Dont try non-professional advice or someone who makes unrealistic claims. Regards.
Follow-up: What is the suggested medication for erectile dysfunction? 4 minutes later
Thank You.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: thank you. Detailed Answer: you are welcome.