What is the suggested medication for constant runny nose, sneezing and sinus burning?

ENT Specialist
What meds for constant runny nose, sneezing, sinus burning - probably from the rinse I used last night. I don't know what to do next.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Rhinosinusitis Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your query and medical history. It suggests that you may be suffering from the rhinosinusitis. For this condition, I personally advise: 1. Local and systemic nasal decongestant. 2. Steam inhalation three times a day. 3. An appropriate antibiotic (if needed). You might need a prescription from your local doctor to avail the medications. In addition, I also suggest my patients to undergo CT scan PNS and absolute eosinophil count for better diagnosis and management. Consult ENT specialist who can will know about these tests. Wish you good health.