What is the suggested medication for cold?
User rating for this question
Hi, Suffering from cold since 3days onwords, could you please advice me this.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer: symptomatic treatment Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Suffering from cold is a common and irritable symptom. I am sorry that you are facing it currently. You are taking D cold total as of now. If it is helping you, you can continue to take it. Else, you can take Tablet Allercet DC one tablet at night for 3 days. It is a prescription drug, please get it prescribed by your doctor. If you also have fever, please take Dolo 650mg thrice daily after food. You do not need antibiotics as of now. You should also do steam inhalation with Karvol Plus Nasocaps thrice daily to get faster relief. Drink lukewarm soups, ginger tea, and rest well at home. You should be fine soon.
People also viewed
- What is the suggested medication for cold
- Pregabalin dose for gad
- Treatment and cure for fatty lipomas
- Morphine sulfate vs oxycodone
- What are the medications for cold
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Treatment and cure for closed pilonidal cyst
- Treatment and cure for accelerated osteoporosis
- Max dose of remeron
- Suggest medication for common cold
- Treatment and cure for compulsive sleep deprivation
- Treatment and cure for postprandial hypoglycemia
- Sulfamethoxazole tmp ds alcohol
- Gaba interaction with supplements
- Suggest medication for cold and fever