What is the suggested medication for cold?
User rating for this question
Hi, Suffering from cold since 3days onwords, could you please advice me this.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer: symptomatic treatment Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Suffering from cold is a common and irritable symptom. I am sorry that you are facing it currently. You are taking D cold total as of now. If it is helping you, you can continue to take it. Else, you can take Tablet Allercet DC one tablet at night for 3 days. It is a prescription drug, please get it prescribed by your doctor. If you also have fever, please take Dolo 650mg thrice daily after food. You do not need antibiotics as of now. You should also do steam inhalation with Karvol Plus Nasocaps thrice daily to get faster relief. Drink lukewarm soups, ginger tea, and rest well at home. You should be fine soon.
People also viewed
- Injection site swelling
- What is the suggested medication for cold
- For what treatment is simrose 500 used
- Ospamox 500 mg tooth pain
- Tenkorex capsules 500mg
- Ornidazole 500 mg tablets
- Prochlorper 5 mg
- What are the medications for cold
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Is zinnat tab 500 safe for pregnancy
- Suggest medication for common cold
- Co phenotrope tablets
- Beta histine tablets
- Trenaxa 500 in pregnency
- Suggest medication for cold and fever