What is the suggested dose for zolfresh?

Nov 2013

How do I take Zolfresh? What time do I take it? What are the directions?
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later

Zolfresh (zolpidem) is a safe drug for insomnia. It should be taken at a dose of 5 or 10 mg. It has a fairly rapid onset of action, so, it should be taken when you are ready to go to sleep. So, always take it at home, not when outside or if you have to drive to reach home.

There are no significant side effects with it, and no hang over too. So, you are fresh next day.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist