What is the side effect of flurest? Does it affect erection?

Jul 2013

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Hi Doc, Pls help. what is the side effect of flurest used for treating cold? Does it negatively affect errection? It contains Hydrochloride, Tripolidine.
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. K. Naga Ravi Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No, it will not affect Erection. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Consuming Flurest tablets for cold will not affect Erection in any way. Tripolidine (an antihistamine) may cause drowsiness or dizziness and if taken in combination with pseudoephidrine may also cause diarrhoea. So, Erection problems cannot be attributed to Flurest usage. I suggest you to consult an UROLOGIST for a detailed evaluation to know the cause of your erection problems and for further management. Hope I have addressed your query. Happy to help further Regards