What is the right way to use dove hydrate men face wash?

I'm using the Dove hydrate men face wash . what is the right way to wash much face by using that product? First, I use some warm water to open my pore , then apply the products on my face. after that step, I rinse off with the warm water. Finally,I use cold water to close my pore. is this the right way that I am doing now to look dehydrate my face ?
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 days later
Brief Answer: Yes that is correct Detailed Answer: Hi, I think you are doing the right way. Warm water opens the pores and cold water closes it. The face wash cleans the dirt and flushes of the germs. Why are you confused? Are you expecting any outcome? Most of these face wash leaves temporary results. So do not expect any long term benefits.