What is the remedy to heal throat soreness?

Infertility Specialist
I took a pill without water that stuck in my throat and burned about one week ago. My throat is mildly sore still. Is there something I can do to heal the soreness? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Good healing Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) There could be small abrasion which heals spontaneously but slowly. 2) Avoid having very hot or very cold food, alcohol and smoking for one week. 3) Drink water regularly. and dont eat dry or fried food for a week. 4) This soreness will heal by itself as this part of body has excellent healing powers. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.