What is the remedy to heal throat soreness?
User rating for this question
I took a pill without water that stuck in my throat and burned about one week ago. My throat is mildly sore still. Is there something I can do to heal the soreness? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Good healing Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) There could be small abrasion which heals spontaneously but slowly. 2) Avoid having very hot or very cold food, alcohol and smoking for one week. 3) Drink water regularly. and dont eat dry or fried food for a week. 4) This soreness will heal by itself as this part of body has excellent healing powers. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
People also viewed
- What is the remedy to heal throat soreness
- What is the remedy for a sore throat and cough
- What is the remedy for fever with sore throat
- Sweating 6 months after pregnancy
- No periods for 4 months after tubectomy
- Pregnant and upper stomach pain after misscarriage
- Have lump behind right shoulder blade what can this be
- Want to increase height how to do it
- What is good home remedy for cough and congestion
- Scar after 4 months
- What causes soreness in throat and the remedy
- Missing a period after taking norethisterone
- What is the remedy for sore throat and rashes
- Does inositol hexophosphate lower ferritin levels
- Does allopurinol or colchicine raise psa levels