What is the remedy to cure skin boil permanently?
User rating for this question
i guess, i am in early stage on skin boil near my buttock. 2 month ago, i suffered same problem, That time 2 week complete suffered. Now its in starting stage. I am very much afraid of why i am getting this again and again. Could you help in curing skill boil permanently?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: You need antibiotics Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Boils are usually due to bacterial infection. The bacteria infecting most of times stays dormant in the skin layers or in places like nose, groins etc. Maintenance of good personal hygiene and a course of antibiotics like Azithromycin is what helps you well. Consult your treating doctor for the same. Regards,
People also viewed
- Is nausea a side effect of hydrocortisone?
- Protein in blood symptoms
- Have many boils in head reason permanent cure
- Is skin rash a side effect of benzonatate?
- 4 plus blood in urine
- What is the remedy to cure skin boil permanently
- Is sweating a side effect of triamcinolone?
- What is the cure for painful boils with puss
- Is headache a side effect of griseofulvin?
- Blood ph tester
- What causes skin boils
- Jelly blood stools
- Cures for boils
- Symptoms of rh negative blood
- Is skin rash a side effect of entocort ec?