What is the remedy to cure skin boil permanently?

i guess, i am in early stage on skin boil near my buttock. 2 month ago, i suffered same problem, That time 2 week complete suffered. Now its in starting stage. I am very much afraid of why i am getting this again and again. Could you help in curing skill boil permanently?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: You need antibiotics Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Boils are usually due to bacterial infection. The bacteria infecting most of times stays dormant in the skin layers or in places like nose, groins etc. Maintenance of good personal hygiene and a course of antibiotics like Azithromycin is what helps you well. Consult your treating doctor for the same. Regards,