What is the remedy to cure and control pimples?

i have got pimples so how to reduce ? since from 3 months not tried any medication no other allergy
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Isotretinoin ointments... Detailed Answer: Hi, Acne or pimples if they are not infected can be treated with various topical applicants. I use either benzoyl peroxide based cream or isotretinoin ointments (0.025 or 0.05%) on my patients for non infective acne. Infected ones which evidently have pus pointing are better treated with antibiotic products such as clindamycin gel. Recurrent acne problems are better treated with oral medications. Doxycycline therapy or oral retinoids are useful choice. This treatment can be governed by a dermatologist. In addition to medical treatment, it is essential that you manage stress; use hypoallergic cosmetics and avoid too frequent face washes (not more than twice). You can explore alternative treatments (herbal or homeopathy) which may be helpful. Hope this helps. Regards
Follow-up: What is the remedy to cure and control pimples? 9 minutes later
mine is oily face and as u told sometimes pus come out so please suggest me some natural reemedy to get rid of it and what food i have to intake and what not please tell me the do's and don't s .
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Sebamed clear face bar or dermadev soap... Detailed Answer: Hi, You can try Sebamed clear face bar or dermadev soap available at pharmacy stores. As far as diet changes is concerned, I don't think any dietary restrictions is going to be helpful. Add plenty of fruits and vegetables to your diet and eat at regular interval. Do not pick or squeeze acne lesions. Do not wash your skin very frequently Use very low cosmetic products and use only hypoallergic products Keep yourself stress free. Hope this answers your questions. Regards