What is the remedy for small lesion and rashes under breasts and arm pits?

Dermatologist
Question
I have had small lesion. Rash spots, tiny, like a pin prick size blister No itch. Not many, had a few under breasts, then on leg now under arm pits Don't tell me it's follicular, it's spreading, not many spots but mor e daily
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. I would like to see the spots before commenting anything. There can be a variety of diseases presenting as red spots. Can you please upload a photograph. Waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: What is the remedy for small lesion and rashes under breasts and arm pits? 1 minute later
I have no idea how to upload a picture

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'." Waiting for your response. Thank you