What is the remedy for scabs caused due to zit?
User rating for this question
Hello, I've used ASAP gel for my old zit two months ago and all it did was peeling the area and I still have a scar ( a red area) on the place of the zit. Any suggestions what should I do?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wait for the pigmentation to fade over Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Healing and scarring leave some degree of pigmentation. The pigmentation fades over a period of time. Since, the lesion has healed, leave it alone, do not remove the scab (if any) and wait. Thanks and take care Dr Shailja P Wahal
Follow-up: What is the remedy for scabs caused due to zit? 8 minutes later
It's been almost 2 months. Don't you think i should a laser?
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, you can go ahead Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome again, The pigmentation has cosmetic significance it is not causing any functional disability. It largely depends on the patient whether he or she wants cosmetic management. Since, you are cosmetically conscious you can consult your dermatologist/ cosmetologist for laser or any other suitable treatment. Thanks and take care Dr Shailja P Wahal
People also viewed
- Spot or lump on the pancreas
- What causes zits on my back
- What is the remedy for scabs caused due to zit
- My baby has red pin dots on forehead
- Why is hair growing on my hand
- Lump in the solar plexus
- Lumps under the skin in pregnant woman
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What vitamins cause saclp zits
- Lump with a pimple
- Cyst with puss coming out when i squeeze it
- Pus filled zits looks like scabs what are they
- What happen if you drank paraffin
- White lump on pallet
- Quarter size black skin on stomach?