What is the remedy for red rash on foot that is spreading to arm and legs?

Square red rash on foot and arm, spreading up my legg and arm,itches
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that you complain of red rash on foot and arm which is itchy . There can be many causes for this rash nothing can be said conclusively about this unless it is examined . But since it is itchy there is a possibilty that it could be allergic, or some drug induced rash .Even viral fevers can give such kind of rash. Possibilty of vasculitic rash is rare . I will advise you to see a doctor for this early as only after examination of rash any treatment can be advisable . Antiallergics like cetrizine and steroids may be beneficial to control the rash . Take care. Dr. Shruti