What is the remedy for pyoderma gangrenosum?

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
I suffer from Pyoderma Gangrenosum, so far, I've seen and have been cleared of any gastro inflamatory problems. what else can cause my condition and what else can I do to help prevent future outbreaks I've had this condition for five years and I'm being followed by a dermatalagist. I've heard that autoimmune dissorders may cause this and I'm wondering if seeing a specialist in that area would be a good idea.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, a second opinion be taken Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. It is good that gastro problems are rules out. This condition has no known causative factor and dermatologist can really help you the most. You have rightly said about a second opinion of a Specialist in an area of autoimmune disorder be sought.We would have been happy to see the actual photograph of the condition you are suffering from. I hope by this time other associated factors like rheumatic disorders / hematological disorders too have been ruled out. In addition you have to be careful to avoid any trauma. I hope this answer satisfies you. Please continue your treatment with your Dermatologist and take a second opinion.