What is the remedy for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?

Question
I M 43 YEARS MALE HAVING 6 CHILDREN. OVER THE YEARS I M SUFFERING FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AND PREMATURE EJACULATION. TILL AFTER MARRIAGE I HAD GOOD ERECTION AND NORMAL EJACULATION. BUT SINCE THE LAST COUPLE I M HAVING THERE PROBLEMS. PLEASE HELP ME REGAIN MY SEXUAL NORMALCY. PLEASE ADVICE ME AFFORDABLE PERMANENT TREATMENT IN INDIA. AGE: 43 YEARS WEIGHT: 98 KGS. WAIST: 40
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: could be mostly psychological. Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome to Health care magic forum. You are a male, 43 years old, 98kg, of weight stress full life, and 6 children. All these made you to become so. The usual causes could be obecity, anemia, anxiety, tensions, cholesterol leading to the atherosclerosis, and harmone defeciency etc. Chronic diseases like tuberculosis and syphilis also may cause the symptoms. Among them anxiety is the main cause. I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. I to my patient with such symptoms prescribe alprazolam,and the specific drugs for specific causes. Afordablity it is not a very costly issue. Leave all tensions and practice yoga,meditation, reading books, and hearing music. Take green leafy vegetables,pulses, sprouts, and protein rich foods. If you have any doubts , i will be happy to clear. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.