What is the remedy for persisting leg and joint pain while running and walking?

Rheumatologist
Question
hello doctor i suffer left leg pain left side of the joint which i dont know i think muscle since 4 year this occur when i started running suddenly i got pain i consulted orthopedic they did mri scan...but there is no error has been rectified..they gave me pain killers but no use,then i consulted neuro doctor they said every thing is good but my pain is sever when i run , jump or long walk .what to do?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that you report having pain whenever you do running etc. Since your MRI is normal and neurologist also didnt feel anything significant then the etiology must not be very grave . Sometimes there is a small ligament tear which can lead to chronic hurting pain .I think it is very important to determine the cause before any concrete treatment can be designed and suggested . I think you should consult a physiotherapist . Regular physiotherapy and hot fomentation can be the answer to your problem . Physical examination is very important to determine the exact site of pain causing structure . It will be very difficult to give you a cause based on just history . Take care. Dr Shruti

Follow-up: What is the remedy for persisting leg and joint pain while running and walking? 1 hour later
thanks for your advise doctor but doctor referred me to physiotherapist on first meet itself, but no use.

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, I will advise you to continue with that only because that is only thing which can help you out oe else we need a diagnosis for treatment . Dr. Shruti