What is the remedy for penis erection problems?

I am 48 years old . and diabiatic for last 4 months. for last 2 months i have problem erection of penis. some times it have some times not. i have not started medicine yet. I do walk for 1 hour daily and take care of food. intake. pls advice me something to get counter diabiates naturally and rectify the problem
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your Query . Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that natural methods and life style modifications will work in conjunction with adequate treatment only . Still I will recommend half an hour of aerobic exercises five days a week , intake of fresh vegetables and fruits , taking whole grains instead of refined carbohydrates . Salads should be an integral part of your diet . Oats are also helpful in controlling blood sugar levels . You should have cardamom in your diet , it helps stabilising the blood sugar . Bitter gourd is quite helpful in counteracting diabetes . You should get your HbA1c done every 3 months . Take care. Dr Shruti