Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the remedy for penis enlargement?

Sexologist
Question
hi i am 24yrs old my penis size is 4.5 inch long and 4.5inch width i thing its too short plz suggest ,me any remedy for penis enlargement but medi shub be without side effect. n i have i more problem i discharge earlier (within 2mints)....try to give me homeopathic remedy or any natural ..but remedy shud effect fast because am geting married next month
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Dear Glammi,

I need some clarifications before answering your questions.
1. Is you penis size you mentioned in flaccid state or erect state?
2. You ejaculated within 2 minutes. Did you mean after the insertion or is it during masturbation?

Please reply to the above questions, as this will help me in suggesting you better.

Awaiting for your reply.

Follow-up: What is the remedy for penis enlargement? 3 hours later
1)size is at erect state.( 4.5 inch both length n width )
2) i ejaculate after insertion.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later
Dear Glammi,

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding size of the penis, your penis size is enough to satisfy a woman.

The length of unaroused vagina is about 3.5 inches long.

Only outer 1/3rd of the vagina is sensitive, hence a person with an erect penis of more than 2 inches can satisfy a woman.

As of now, no medicine has been discovered which increases the size of the penis.

The size of the penis does not matter much rather the art of sex.

Regarding ejaculation, normal ejaculation time is about 2 - 5 minutes. Your timing is normal.

But you have to concentrate more on foreplay like fondling, kissing, oral sex for making your partner achieve orgasm.

If you want to increase the time, you can follow "start and stop" method or "squeeze" method. ie stop your action just before you feel ejaculation and divert your mind for a while. Then again restart the movement.

Squeeze method is you or your partner squeezes the base of the pennis just before the point of ejaculation.

These are the natural methods for prolonging duration of ejaculation time

Hope I have answered your query adequately. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health.

Follow-up: What is the remedy for penis enlargement? 33 minutes later
dr. m satisfied with ur ans. but i want to increase size of my penis at least 1 inch.. somebody suggest me remedy maxima or kohinoor both of them r homeopathic... now what u suggest plz suggest me any remedy by which i can increase size atleast 1 inch....
Follow-up: What is the remedy for penis enlargement? 9 hours later
dr, i am satisfied with ur ans... but i want to increase size of my penis atleast 1 inch.. plz give me some remedy.. acctually somebody advice me Ayurvedic oil n homeopathic remedy but i have not buy. so plz suggest me some remedy for both size increase and long time ejaculation....
)
is there any problem with hand practice (hp) i have done thrice(3) every day............is this have any side effect

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 5 hours later
Dear Glammi,

Thanks for the reply,

Regarding increasing size of penis, as of now NO MEDICINE has been discovered that will increase the size.

There is other methods for increase in size as follows:

1. Surgical method - Releasing the suspensory ligament where it's attached to the pubic bone, thereby allowing the penis to be advanced toward the outside of the body.
The Complications are more compared to benefits so not followed.

2. Non Surgical methods - vacuum method, traction method. No authentic data has been reported on the effectiveness of these methods

B. Regarding masturbation, it is the safest and normal method of sexual act. It will not cause any health problem.