What is the remedy for painful vaginal itching?
User rating for this question
Hi, I'm 21 and I think my finace tore me when we had sex, but now my vagina is itching and it wont stop. I tried an anti itch cream and it didn't work. I put neosporin on it and it helps a little but not very much. I've had a tear a couple of times but it keeps happening over and over. And it is very painful and uncomfortable. I"ve been with the same guy for more than a year and I've had a yeast infection before but this doesn't seem to be a yeast infection. I don't know what to do.
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi.This must be due to anaerobic infection Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX In my opinion itching in the genitals is commonly due to: 1.Cadidiasis 2.Anaerobic infection 3.Dryness of the vagina. When there is small tear in the vagina microbial growth is favoured and this results in itching. Although itching is commonly seen in all these conditions the actual cause can made only on examination. I suggest to meet a gynecologist at the earliest. Do not user neosporin; you will need other oral antibiotics. Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further queries.
People also viewed
- Groin rash white dot
- Rash preschoolers dots around the eyes
- What can cause vaginal itching
- What to do for vaginal itching
- Piles bleed after exercise
- Green poo with white dots
- What is the remedy for painful vaginal itching
- Painful green dot on penis
- Lethargy after blood donation
- Mastebate after donating blood
- Feeling depressed after blood donation
- What is the treatment for vaginal itching
- I am feeling weekness after blood donation
- What stds cause vaginal itching
- Infant green dots poop means