What is the remedy for night terrors while sleeping?

ENT Specialist
several days while I was sleeping very rough,strong and XXXXXXX brainwaves came towards me threatening me to kill.That happend several days and those days I was unable to sleep at night too.
I just thought it was a result of some organized people around 25 my living place.Now while I am remembering those experiances, I am feeling suffering also unconsciously and involuntarily it has become a trouble to others.I feel my whole thinking way also has been changed due to them.So I would like, if you give an admonition for cure this condition and stop such further circumstances,night terrors?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 3 hours later

After reading your history, it seems you are facing from severe anxiety. First of all I want to clear that, it is impossible to control some one's thought. Your thought process is limited to you only and no one can force you to think in his own way.

Secondly, the concept of brain waves is impossible and believe me no one is going to kill you. You are absolutely fine.

You can follow these measures:
1- Reduce your anxiety level, don't think much to any topic.
2- Take regular sleep of atleast 7 days.
3- Take a balanced diet,with vitamin and mineral supplements.
4- Daily aerobics will be beneficial for you.
5- ALWAYS REMAIN IN COMPANY OF OTHERS, Like your friends, relatives, wife, parents etc.
6- Enjoy life fully.
7- Nothing will happen bad for you, believe in god.
8- Indulge your self in constructive works, help others in any way, by this way you will increase your friend list.
9- Avoid much use of internet, it is just a virtual world, with a virtual identity of you. BE REAL. Prover yourself, it is just a start of your life.

Try this, I am sure you will feel better, it still the problem persists, then consult a Psychiatrist for counseling.

Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.