What is the remedy for knee pain and joint pain?

i am 183 cm tall man use to drive bolero vehicle since last 8 years. i feel right knee and lesft hips joint pain may be due to seating posture or insufficient seat height. my age is 37 years. hope u can clarify my doubt
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi, You had not mentioned the duration of the pain? Which joint the pain started first? What increase the pain in these joints? Did you test with Xray or see a doctor for this? For the joint pain you can try simple pain killers like DOLO 650 whenever it pains. This is over the counter pill. Awaiting reply