What is the remedy for irregular heart beat?

Hi have a ireguler hart bet and musil wasting courad by statings is ther any medecashen for this the hart bet ceps me awak at night
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Remedies for irregular heart beats... Detailed Answer: Hi, You are saying to be suffering of high blood pressure which is under control. I suggest to keep monitoring your bp and record the results for future reference. Irregular heart beats you feel might be related to: - spikes in blood pressure - being stressed out/anxious - work overloaded I suggest to do further tests including: - EKG - holter monitoring - cardiac echo to evaluate your heart condition. If irregular heart beats are confirmed by the tests, I'd suggest to start using beta-blockers. I also advise to start benzodiazepin drugs to get relaxed and sleeping well. You can discuss it further with your physician. Hope it was of help! Dr.Albana