What is the remedy for hard penetration and how to maintain erection?

I had hard penetration and all of sudden something movedup in my stomac and erection went down. after massaging the upper stomack erection was restored. but the problem is this massaging is frequently required for erection could you suggest any remedial action
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. you must have got a tear in the muscles supporting the penis. I don't think this can be treated medically. better get an ultra sound of the groin area done. This will give a clue to diagnosis. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you