What is the remedy for hair fall problem?

Hi Sir, I am facing hair fall problem and feeling very less density on my hair. Now i am using goossberry and lemon juice on my hair to prevent hair fall is it fine. or should i do something else. Thanks XXXX XXXXXXX Even i have attached my scalp photographs
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 2 days later
Brief Answer: androgenic alopecia- use minoxidil Detailed Answer: Dear Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for your query and sorry for delay in answering your question Your photographs show that you are suffering from male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia. The condition can be managed by local application of a topical drug containing minoxidil for local application along with oral medicines containing biotin, calcium pantothenate etc. One can expect visible improvement in approximately 3 -4 months. Treatment should only be commenced after consultation with a qualified dermatologist. Regards Dr.Rohit Batra