What is the remedy for hair fall, pimple and pigmentation problems?

I have pimple problem since when i was 15 year old, and it is chronic diease however it is improving but i have spot of this pimple and my skin has pigmenation problem as well, and my hair has falling problem.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. This hyper pigmentation can be removed by using skin lightening creams. Various creams are available like melalite xl, lookbrite, Lumaglow etc. You can take any of them. The following should be procedure to use it. 1. Wash your face in evening around 7. 2. Dry face and apply cream all over your face. 3. Keep it for one hour. 4. Wash face again. 5. Apply some moisturising cream and sleep. 6. In morning apply a sunscreen with spf at least 30. Do this for a month, you will see the results. For hair fall you can apply minoxidil lotion 2% twice daily on your scalp. Also take tablet follihair daily. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you