What is the remedy for general anxiety disorder?

Dec 2015

Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can be reassured. Cured. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX Welcome to XXXXXXX We understand your concerns I went through your details. I suggest you before trying psychiatric help, you should try Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Let me explain the details. You are not suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but Hypochondriasis along with somatoform disorder. The physical and clinical test you were examined with all came clear including ECG, Echo and Endoscopy and other blood examinations, all came normal except for slight variations. You are more worried about your health. You are apprehensive about your health. You are fearing that something may happen to you in the near future. You fear diseases, and health conditions. That is called hypochondriasis. You have stomach troubles, breathing troubles and other physical symptoms which do not have any clinical support. Such a condition is called somatoform disorder. The basic condition for both of these condition is anxiety and apprehension. Restlessness, shallow breathing, palpitation, chest pain, stomach problems, tightness of body, tingling sensation etc all these symptoms are related to anxiety. Therefore, I suggest you that you are so very clear from the body side and that has been confirmed by several doctors. So, as a normal person does, you should also stop thinking about your body and engage yourself in other activities such as prayer, looking after your child, family, career etc. You are worried about your future and health. Can you show me anyone without these worries? Everyone has these worries. But the difference is, most of them don't care. They have other duties and responsibilities to do than to worry about health and future. They plan about future, they don't worry about future. They do the needful to keep their health perfect, They don't worry about their health. Once you plan, once you do the needful, then it is the duty of the god to look after you, nobody else can help. Let me remind you, almost all the people live in this earth with hope. Hope is the only thing makes you to live happy. Without hope nobody will be happy. Because nobody is certain about their future. Anything may happen anytime. We all live in uncertainty, everyone. Hope overcomes uncertainty and we live happy. Hope you understood. This is where you need Cognitive Behavior Therapy. You need to change your behavior. You need to change your lifestyle. You need meditation to streamline your thoughts and biological processes, psychotherapy to streamline your life style and to be happy even in negative circumstances. For this you should know yourself and your earth and other fellow living beings. The medications you are having now are enough for the time being. I suggest we shall stop the medication after some months of psychotherapy treatment. I am sure that your problem will be solved with all the above methods. Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications. Good luck.
Follow-up: What is the remedy for general anxiety disorder? 1 hour later
Thanks a lot sir... but where can i go for cognitive behavior therapy? where can i consult? really what i am right now suffering kills me sir.. i should come out from that anyway.. please help me sir... i am at Tamilnadu, erode dist. i couldnt drive vehicle, i couldnt even spend a time with my child and wife. i couldnt even to do meditation though i know about it. please help me sir...whats cognitive behavior therapy? where should i go? please reply me. thank u so much
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: I can assure you, you will be cured Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX I can understand your problem. As you know about meditation, I donot have tell about it in detail. It should help you in calming your mind and streamline the metabolism. I can help you for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I am at Palakkad, Kerala. For the time being you can contact me over phone. I can make you sure that your fears are unwarranted for. You can call me after 8 PM. Take a break. Avoid eating non vegetarian food for a month. Be prepared for a travel with your family. Either to Ooty or Kodaikanal for a week or so. These all falls under CBT. You must try not to fear the fear, not to fear the anxiety, and not to fear the body symptoms, because, now you know they all are fake. Instead of fearing all these things, ignore them and concentrate on day to day tasks and on your job. Your ignorance of the body symptoms will do the trick. Once you get habituated to the new way of cognitive behavioral pattern, the old habit of negative thinking will vanish. This is not theory. I can prove it. Call me and talk to me first. then I will give you an appointment. Of course, you have to come to Palakkad. Yes, and I can assure you, this path is shown to you by the god. Good luck. Dr. K V Anand, MSc, PhD Mob: 0000
Thanks a lot sir. i call u and follow your therapy sir. i come and meet you in person after getting appointment from you. Thanks & regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thank you Detailed Answer: Thank you very much Mr. XXXXXXX for showing confidence in me. God may be always with you and bless you.