What is the remedy for fluctuating blood pressure between high and normal?

I've been monitoring my BP for few weeks now, it's been fluctuating between high & normal. High range : 180-200/100-110 Normal : 130-140/90-100 I also visited hospital for monitoring when it hit the high value 3 days back.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 hours later
Brief Answer: Diet and salt restriction Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Its not uncommon in men of your age to be affected by Hypertension. Since the readings are very much varying there are chances where you can get it to the normal range. You can do that by restricting salt in your diet. Also consuming raw vegetable and fruits, low fat and carbohydrate diet, mild exercise every day. Lifestyle chances alone would suffice as of now. If no controlled now you may be needing medications which may have to be continued for life once started. Also the dose goes on increasing and worsening the condition rather curing you. Regards,