What is the remedy for fissures and a bumpy tongue?

ENT Specialist
i have fissures and a bumpy tongue ever since I can remember and am embarassed of even showing it. is there a way to diminish this or is there any treatment?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: no treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi, I saw the attached photograph and i am happy to say that your tongue is absolutely normal looking. Lot of people have such fissures and uneven edges, nothing to be embarassed about. Your fissures and bumps are normal and there is no way to diminsh them, sorry. Take it easy, Dr Rajkishori Godhi