What is the remedy for erectile dysfunction?

Psychiatrist
Question
dear doctor my age is 25+ and i have a problem in my sex life, my penies in very soft, its look like as a lifeless penies. i was the habit of metabolism. please doctor remove my problem in my file.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 9 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

First I want to assure you that physically masturbation in early age does not affect penile erection but because of misinformation, guilt associated with masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction due to psychological reasons.

Erectile dysfunction can occur because of multiple factors like:

- Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, guilt, performance anxiety and depression.

- Medical causes: Thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

I need to have the following information to help you better:

•     Duration of the problem or occur after infection or trauma?

•     Are you married or not?

•     Are you sexually active?

•     Are you having early morning erection or normal erection occasionally?

•     Is this problem causing difficulty in sexual activity or affecting masturbation?

•     Is erection associated with pain?

•     What is the length of your penis on erection and flaccid condition?

Waiting for your reply,

Follow-up: What is the remedy for erectile dysfunction? 3 hours later
• Are you married or not?

NO

• Are you sexually active?

Sometime i feel about sex in my mind and in my penies. its happen only one or two time in a months .

• Are you having early morning erection or normal erection occasionally?

i have a early morning erection but after 8 to 10 days.

• Is this problem causing difficulty in sexual activity or affecting masturbation?

when i thought about sex and see and sex content and do masturbation then my penies not become hard, its look like as a lifeless penies. my penies become hard one or two times in a month.

• Is erection associated with pain?

No

• What is the length of your penis on erection and flaccid condition?

During masturbation my penis size is 5.4 inch

Thnaks & regards

Basant XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 6 hours later
Hello again,

Considering the fact that you are unmarried, having erection 2-3 times per month which is not associated with pain, normal penile length on erection and no history of any significant medical illness, I would advise you not to worry and follow these steps:

• Do not worry and do not pay attention to roadside misinformation related to sexuality by quacks.
• As your problem is mainly because of performance anxiety, it will resolve after some time and it will not affect your marital life.
• Try to involve in regular aerobics exercise. It is not necessary but will improve overall health and will reduce your performance anxiety.
• Whenever you masturbate, enjoy it and do not worry about consequence as there is no harm in that and more than 50% people even married person masturbate regularly.
• So final message: do not worry and enjoy life.

Regards.

Follow-up: What is the remedy for erectile dysfunction? 38 hours later
thank you doctor, thank you so much i will follow your instruction.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 29 minutes later

Thanks,

Patient satisfaction is most rewarding for any doctor.