Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the remedy for burning sensation at the tip of my penis?

I am experiencing burning sensation at the tip of my penis and it is very uncomfortable. It eases a bit when i urinate. I am experiencing it from past 10 hrs.
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: May be stone in the urine passage----------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. Stones in the urine passage like in the terminal ureter or the bladder can cause such symptoms. Sometimes, Infection in the urine can produce the same symptoms. Visiting a urologist , getting urine analysis and a scan done should clinch the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the cause. Till then, plenty of oral fluids and fruit juices should help. Truly,