What is the remedy for black patch on my neck?

i have some sexual problem and i want t discuss them..i have no medical current medications..and no allergies bt i m having some problem
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Follow-up: What is the remedy for black patch on my neck? 3 minutes later
i also have one more neck is too skin doctor said it is due to extra fat...i want to silve it as soon as possible as it looks so ugly....
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 8 minutes later
Hello and thank you for your query.

I will try to work with you to see if we can help improve things which are going on.

First as for the sexual issue - please give me some detail as to what you are experiencing. Please be candid and open as this is a private discussion between you and me and the goal is to help you.

Now as for the black patch on your neck - sounds like this may be acanthosis nigricans. Please google this term and see if that matches what you are seeing and then we can talk further about that.

I await the additional details for followup discussion.

Dr. Galamaga