What is the remedy for back pain?
User rating for this question
Hematuria relapsed from today morning. Blood is coming out of Urine. This happened in 2012 April. But after medication, I was OK for these 22 months. I am having unbearable low back pain
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kidney infection or stones. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Blood in the urine and strong back pain indicate kidney infection or kidney stones which have stuck in the ureter. As you take Clopidogrel and Aspirin this medicines makes any bleeding more intense (including urinary tract bleeding). You may also have lower abdominal pain, frequent urinating, burning while urinating, fever. Recurring urinary tract infections can indicate Diabetes or can be the first symptom of bladder cancer. I suggest you to visit your doctor and have urine analysis, urine culture, abdominal ultrasound and glucose level checked. In case of infection, antibiotics are necessary. You should also consult urologist and consider cystoscopy (to rule out cancer). In a meanwhile please increase liquids intake and start cranberries supplementation. Hot bath should help with the pain. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: What is the remedy for back pain? 12 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 10 minutes later
People also viewed
- Throwing up blood after eating
- What is the remedy for lower back pain
- What is the remedy for upper back pain
- Can cipro cure cpps ?
- Will zosyn treat uti ?
- Average age of rheumatoid arthritis
- Ideal blood pressure for age
- Can ceftin cure uti ?
- What remedy is there for back pain
- Can feel a sudden urge to urinate that's difficult to control be due to overactive bladder?
- What is the remedy for severe back pain
- Sex after removal of testicle
- Will toviaz treat oab ?
- Smoking withdrawal after 1 month
- What is the remedy for low back pain