What is the remedy for a sore head after an injury?
User rating for this question
My 2 year old fell off 26" bar stool and landed on back of her head. Immediately she cried, was very clammy and pale. Eventually her color came back, pupils look good but she is very tired. She's acting like herself but tired. She has not thrown up but is complaining about a very sore head. Should I bring her in?
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that since the child is just 2 years old it will be very difficult to predict her neurological status plus since the bones are very soft injury to skull also needs to be looked at . You are right that if there is no vomiting and loss of consciousness chances of any neurological damage is less but we need to rule out . I will advise you to consult a peaditrician for this . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for fever after a head injury
- Should abortions be legal outline
- Faster heartbeat and random goosebumps
- Why is my heart rate faster well pregnant
- Does masturbating makes sleeing faster
- How to abort on cold medicines
- Fastest way to heal a nairobi fly sting
- Is it normal for teenagers to fart a lot?
- Eye sore after head injury
- Best sleeping positions after an abortion
- What is the remedy for headache after a head injury
- Malaria pills in abortion
- What is the remedy for swelling after an injury
- What is the remedy for headache after an injury
- Would methylprednisolone cause abortion if pregnant